Areas of Practice
With more than 40 years of experience as a trial attorney, I have a proven history of success, with a long list of favorable verdicts and settlements as evidence. Your case matters, and you deserve the best counsel and representation possible from your personal injury attorney.
Why Choose Me?
- Former president of the Washington State Association for Justice – My role in the WSAJ (formerly the Trial Lawyers Association of Washington) means that I have connections to all the top attorneys in the state and has a highly respected reputation in the legal field.
- 40 years of experience – My decades of practice as a trial lawyer give me keen insight into the strengths and weaknesses of personal injury claims.
- Recognized for professionalism – I was honored to be awarded the Carl Maxey Award as well as the Readers’ Choice Award for “Best Attorney” by the Everett Daily Herald. I am also a life member of the National Registry of Who’s Who.
- Proven record of results – I have obtained multimillion-dollar verdicts and settlements on behalf of my clients.
- Innovative strategies – I combine thorough investigation techniques with creativity to pursue maximum results for my clients. My creative approach is also a powerful asset in mediation, often generating unique ways for both parties to reach a mutually acceptable resolution.
- Remote meeting options – I am available to facilitate mediation sessions and meet with clients virtually. This means that no matter where you reside in Washington, we can work together easily.
Dominic L. Bacetich Law
Welcome to Dominic L. Bacetich Law. Personal Injury Advocacy And Mediation That Puts You First.
Help For Personal Injury Victims
I help individuals recover fair compensation whether they were injured by a careless driver, dangerous highway design, medical malpractice or other types of negligence.
Mediation Services For Attorneys
I help facilitate productive negotiations between plaintiffs’ attorneys and insurance defense lawyers in a wide array of personal injury claims.
Notable Case Results
$4,600,000 – Dram Shop Settlement and $2.5 Million – Verdict Against City of Lynnwood For Roadway Design Defect.
See What Others Are Saying
“After I had been in an accident with an uninsured person who had passed out drunk, my uninsured motorist coverage was trying to settle for less money than I had spent out of my own pocket. Nic Bacetich was great. He was able to explain what was happening and needed to happen. He was able to get things move forward when my insurance company was dragging it out. He was able to negotiate a settlement that worked. I would highly recommend Nic for any person injury issues you have. I only wished I had contacted him sooner.
Call me at (425) 339-9149 or fill out the form below to set up a complimentary consultation with me.